Training in Health Kinesiology™ - classes, therapy courses, workshops, qualifications and tuition in kinesiology
train in HK?
It's easy to learn
Although HK is a very profound therapy which creates lasting positive changes for clients, is very easy to learn. You don't need any previous knowledge. All the theory and the energy awareness is taught to you on the courses. You learn a new procedure and then you practise what you have just learned in class under supervision. So you build up your skills and knowledge, step-by-step.
Recognised Professional Training
The Health Kinesiology™ Studies training programme is recognised as one of the advanced professional trainings in Kinesiology. It has full accreditation through the Open College Network ( OCN ).
Through the training you will develop all the skills you need as a kinesiologist and once you have passed your assessment for HK and the Kinesiology Foundation course, you apply to join the Kinesiology Federation as a newly qualified professional - a KF Associate.
To upgrade to a full professional - Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional (KFRP) you have 3 years to complete the core subjects of Anatomy & Physiology, Nutrition, Counselling and Business studies, and 200 hours of insured Kinesiology sessions on clients.
Like all the Kinesiologies, Health Kinesiology™ works at a BioEnergy level to bring the client's BioEnergy system into harmony and balance .
How are we different from other kinesiologies?
- Before we work on clients, we balance the BioEnergy system on 3 levels by using the HK Meridian Energy Balance procedure. The MEB brings the body into balance quickly and efficiently.
- We ask energy permission to work to deal with the client's concerns and help them achieve their goals.
- We ask verbal questions
to establish the best healing pathway for the client's BioEnergy system to rebalance itself.
- We always hold across the coupled meridians when doing BioEnergy correction factors.
In Health Kinesiology ™ the practitioner examines many factors
- BioEnergy Correction factors -
the practitioner establishes imbalances within the BioEnergy system whether these relate to the mind-body or spirit. These stressors can then be released by
holding the acupuncture circuits that will 'retune/correct' the energy flow.
- BioEnergy Toning factors to help strengthen existing
- Adjunctive Factors to help support the body
encouraging and supporting any retuning that has taken place in a session.
- BioEnergy Redirection Factors
which concentrates BioEnergy
into a specific area to enhance
the rebalancing process. This helps to where the body is resistant in allowing the energy to be retuned.
- Environmental factors
- Intrusive Energies
As part of your training in HK you will
- to work on 'clients' using the HK menu in order to provide 15 hours of case studies; you are not able to charge for the HK sessions
- provide evidence of 15 hours study of the HK manuals and preparation of your Resource Book
- This will be submitted to the tutor concerned prior to moving onto the next course.
We hope you will join our team of dedicated practitioners and that you find, as we do, that HK is an exciting therapy that has limitless possibilities and is tailored to each person's unique needs.
Visit our website: hk4health.co.uk/
WHAT'S ON THIS PAGE.....
The main difference between Health Kinesiology™ and other therapies.
The factors HK practitioners examine
Training requirements for the HK qualification
Amanda Brooks Head of HK UK
There is also a page containing background details of our other tutors on the Health Kinesiology™ U K web site. See:
Weekend courses are held in various parts of the country, throughout the year. There is a full course schedule on the Health Kinesiology™ UK web site: www.hk4health.co.uk/coursedates.htm
Ann Parker, former head of Health Kinesiology™ UK 2001-2008, has moved to New Zealand and teaches
in line with the accreditation process set up over there.
You can visit her new website: www.vitalhealthmatters.co.nz and